I love Pacifico!
Yes, service can (be) and is crap.
Waitresses are not smiling.
Welcoming staff is cold and arrogant…
But we keep going back to this place on Pilatusstrasse: Pacifico!
Why, will you ask me?!
Well here are my top 5 answers:
1. FREE buffet between 5:30 pm and 7 pm!
This is rare enough to be mentioned in capital letters. They usually serve onion rings, nachos, fresh homemade guacamole and salsa.
2. Their margaritas… We don’t have so many choices in Luzern, yet I hereby declare Pacificos margaritas to be the best in town…
3. The music that plays in the background makes you feel alive. Your shoulders and hips cannot help but move along with the rhythm.
4. Their fajitas. Chicken and beef mixed. Cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and fried beans are fabulicious!!
5. The location: easy when you want to catch up with friends coming from many places: Kriens, Littau, Horw… Many buses stop right in front of the restaurant and Luzern main station is within walking distance!
I am no Mexican food expert but I am a demanding consumer and Pacifico offers some nicely cooked meat and tasty dishes.
Definitely recommend it if you want to share a nice dinner with friends or are looking for a lovely date (fact!).
Ps. Small flaw: bring some painkillers because your bill will hurt! But totally worth it!
Happy trails and remember: Carpe Diem!
Leave a Reply